Russian Language Courses
10 hour Intensive Course
General Russian Language Courses
The KMT Russian Language Courses are based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). Levels definition
- Beginner Level (A1)
- Elementary level (A2)
- Pre-Intermediate level (B1)
- Intermediate level (B2)
- Upper-Intermediate level (C1)
- Advanced level (C2)
Intensive Tailored Courses.
1. Linguaphone Course (developing listening skills)
2. Grammar Course (developing Grammar knowledge)
3. Reading Course (developing quick reading skills)
4. Conversational Course (developing colloquial skills)
5. Writing Course (developing writing skills)
Each module is taught by a different teacher, that helps students to understand various styles of speech and make the language learning process close to the real situations.
The schedule of the day is based on 3 modules per day, each 2 hours long.